1. Coral Fringe Backpack: (Urban Outfitters; $59) I love this backpack because it will add color to anything you wear it with. Also, I love how it keeps up with the current trends: fringe & neon colors!
2. White Raw Edge Ruffle Blouse: (Old Navy, $27) Everyone needs a plain white blouse! This fall you can dress this up with a skirt and boots or down with jeans and flats. Very versatile and a definite staple piece in your wardrobe.
3. Tan/Creme Leaf Print Scarf: (Old Navy, $13) Love scarves in the fall. First off, they obviously keep you warm. Second, they add a cute touch to anything you wear! I love how easily they lead you into winter, also.
4. Blue/White Polka Dot Dress (H&M, $25) Gotta love a cute dress in the fall. I'd probably wear this dress with a denim jean jacket and a pair of flats. But you could also add a scarf and boots!
5. Rose Popover Hoodie: (Aerie, $40) If anything makes me love fall, it's the fact that I can wear cute hoodies all the time and be wicked comfortable and still chic at the same time. I literally buy SO many hoodies for fall because I usually end up living in them :)
6. Black Faux-Leather Riding Boots: (Old Navy, $45) I bought a pair of boots similar to these and wore them all the time. I love these with black jeans, a white blouse, and a huge, comfy scarf, with my hair in a bun. Nothing better than it, I'm telling you!
7. Dark Wash Denim Jeans: (American Eagle, $30) American Eagle jeans are probably the most comfortable jeans on this planet. I could sleep in them! I love these new jeans for fall. You obviously know what to pair with jeans because I'm sure everyone's worn jeans, so go wild with these! P.S. American Eagle redesigned all their jeans, so check out the website!
8. Blue & Pink Floral Skirt: (H&M, $25) I love love love skirts in the fall. With or without tights, they can go amazingly with a pair of boots and a v-neck or a button down and flats. Love 'em!
9. Minnetonka Brown Suede Moccasins: (American Eagle, $45) If I had to choose one thing to buy in the winter, I would ALWAYS choose these moccasins. I am IN LOVE with them. There is literally nothing more comfortable than these shoes. I love them, I love them, I love them. Seriously, just go right now.. go now! Buy a pair!
Hope you enjoyed!
P.S. I just realized that on the photo I put 2012, then I realized that it's 2011 :) Oopsie!