Guys, I have some really exciting news! I got a job at Sephora! Yay! Cannot wait to tell you all about it (and of course tell you all the amazing things about new products).
So, since I get a discount, I've made this almost wish list filled with items that I'm dying to try. A lot of things that I've seen on Youtube and from beauty bloggers on Instagram have really made me want to buy these products.
From Benefit's Hoola Bronzer to St. Tropez's Tanning Lotion, I seriously cannot wait to try these products. As soon as I try them out, I'll definitely be posting a review for you guys!
1. Fresh Rose Face Mask; $58 at sephora.com
2. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner; $20 at stilacosmetics.com
3. Glow by Dr. Brandt Overnight Resurfacing Serum; $85 at sephora.com
4. Too Faced Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer; $30 at sephora.com
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Dipbrow Pomade' Waterproof Brow Color; $18 at nordstrom.com
6. Perricone MD Chloro Plasma; $75 at sephora.com
7. St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Gradual Tan Plus; $40 at sephora.com
8. Hoola Bronzing Powder; $28 at sephora.com
9. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment; $23 at sephora.com